PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a popular battle royal game that requires a combination of skill, strategy, and luck to master. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player, there are always ways to improve your gameplay. In this article, we’ll discuss tips and tricks for becoming pro PUBG players, as well as things to avoid to help you dominate the competition and claim victory.
Table of Content
Tips and Tricks for PUBG Pro Player:
- Learn the map: Before jumping into a match, take some time to familiarize yourself with the layout of the map. This will give you an advantage in knowing where to land and where to avoid.
- Use the right weapons: Each weapon in PUBG has its unique strengths and weaknesses. Learn which weapons are best for different situations and use them accordingly.
- Practice your aim: The key to winning in PUBG is being able to hit your shots. Take some time to practice your aim in the game’s training mode or with an aim trainer.
- Use cover to your advantage: Always try to use cover to protect yourself from enemy fire. This will give you an advantage in firefights and make it harder for your opponents to hit you.
- Communicate with your team: Playing with a squad can give you a huge advantage in PUBG. Use your microphone to communicate with your teammates and coordinate your movements.
- Learn to loot quickly: The faster you can loot, the more items you can find. Practice looting quickly and efficiently to get an edge in the game.
- Use vehicles wisely: Vehicles can be a great way to get around the map quickly, but they can also make you an easy target. Learn when it’s safe to use a vehicle and when it’s better to walk.
- Learn the circle: The circle is a key part of PUBG’s gameplay, and you need to learn how to move and fight in it. Practice playing in the circle to improve your survival skills.
- Watch and learn from the pros: Finally, one of the best ways to improve your PUBG skills is to watch and learn from the pros. Watch streams and videos of professional players to see how they play and pick up tips and tricks.
Things to Avoid for Pro Players PUBG:
- Avoid landing in popular areas: If you land in a popular area, you’ll likely have to fight for loot and may not make it out alive. Instead, try to land in more secluded areas to increase your chances of survival.
- Using the wrong weapons: Using the wrong weapon for a situation can put you at a disadvantage. Make sure you are using the appropriate weapon for the situation you are in.
- Avoid poor positioning: Positioning is key in PUBG. Make sure you are positioning yourself in a way that gives you an advantage in firefights.
- Using vehicles recklessly: Vehicles can be a great way to get around, but they also make you an easy target. Use vehicles wisely and avoid using them in dangerous areas.
- Avoid poor communication with your team: Poor communication can lead to confusion and mistakes. Make sure you are communicating effectively with your team to coordinate your movements and tactics.
- Looting too slowly: The faster you can loot, the more items you can find. Avoid looting too slowly and make sure you are looting efficiently.
- Avoid the circle too early: The circle can be dangerous, especially if you are caught outside of it. Avoid moving into the circle too early and make sure you are well-prepared before entering.
- Watching and learning from bad players: Watching and learning from bad players can lead to bad habits and poor gameplay. Make sure you are watching and learning from the best players to improve your skills.
In conclusion, becoming a pro player in PUBG takes time, practice, and a willingness to learn. By mastering the map, using the right weapons, practicing your aim, using cover, communicating with your team, looting quickly, using vehicles wisely, understanding the circle, and watching and learning from the pros, you will have a significant advantage over other players.
However, it’s also important to avoid common mistakes, such as landing in popular areas, using the wrong weapons, poor positioning, reckless vehicle use, poor communication, slow looting, entering the circle too early, and watching and learning from the bad players. With these tips and tricks, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a pubg mobile pro player and dominating the competition.