Welcome to ReadnWrites!
These terms and conditions govern your use of ReadnWrites’s website, available at https://www.readnwrites.com. By accessing this website, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website.
In these terms and conditions, the terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to the user accessing this website and complying with the terms and conditions set forth herein. The terms “Company,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to ReadnWrites. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves. Any use of the terms in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they shall be considered interchangeable and refer to the same.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, all intellectual property rights for the content on ReadnWrites are owned by ReadnWrites and/or its licensors. These rights are reserved. You may access the content on ReadnWrites for personal use, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions. You are explicitly prohibited from republishing, selling, renting, sub-licensing, reproducing, duplicating, copying, or redistributing the content from ReadnWrites.
Comments and User-Generated Content
Certain sections of our website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information. ReadnWrites does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before their presence on the website. The views and opinions expressed in comments do not necessarily reflect those of ReadnWrites, its agents, and/or affiliates. Users who post comments are solely responsible for their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ReadnWrites shall not be liable for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of the use, posting, or appearance of comments on this website.
ReadnWrites reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
By posting comments on our website, you warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the comments and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyrights, patents, or trademarks.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or unlawful material that invades privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom, commercial activities, or unlawful activities.
You hereby grant ReadnWrites a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors, following the same manner as they hyperlink to other listed businesses
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link:
- Is not deceptive in any way
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products/services
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
We may consider and approve link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot.com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
- The link does not negatively impact our reputation or that of our accredited businesses
- The organization has no negative records with us
- The visibility of the hyperlink benefits us
- The link provides general resource information
If you are one of the organizations listed above and wish to link to our website, please inform us by sending an e-mail to ReadnWrites. Provide your name, organization name, contact information, URL of your site, and a list of the URLs you intend to link to on our website. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name
- By using the URL being linked to
- By Use any other description of our website that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site
No use of ReadnWrites’s logo or other artwork is allowed for linking unless explicitly permitted through a trademark license agreement.
You may not create frames around our web pages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website without prior approval and written permission.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. By using our website, you agree to protect and defend us against any claims arising from content on your website. No links should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, criminal, or that infringes upon any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of any or all links to our website. Upon our request, you agree to promptly remove all links to our website. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions, as well as our linking policy, at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any offensive links on our website, please contact us and inform us immediately. While we will consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to do so or to respond directly to you.
Accuracy and Availability
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website. Furthermore, we do not warrant that the website will remain available or that the content on the website will be kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. This disclaimer does not limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any liability that cannot be limited or excluded under applicable law. The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer apply to all liabilities arising under this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services provided remain free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.